JoshHobbs.com Solar Screen Services

Copyright 2006-2011 J P Hobbs, Inc

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Solar Shade Screens for ALL my Windows "Now or Later" ?

Question :  Should I just put solar shade screens on the windows that I know are getting the most sun?  Should I try solar shade screens on a few windows now, and then solar screen the rest of my windows later?  Is it better to solar shade screen all the windows that I think I may need solar screens for now? I don't know how effective / how well the solar screens will work, I am thinking that I should try a few now and if I like them, do the rest of the windows later, -is this a good idea?


Answer :  We all the time I get asked should we do all our windows, or just shade part of the house.

Yesterday we visited two homes that we solar screened last summer. Last summer both of these homes were partially solar screened because each of the customers only chose to do some of their windows instead of all of them. Well, now we are going to build solar screens for each of the rest of each of these home's windows. The homes are owned by two completely different people, no relation. I was astounded. Two homes in one day. I had no idea until I pulled up to each of these homes that they were previous installations (customer’s home's that we had already worked on). This happens often! Far too often people call us back to finish the rest of their house. We try to tell people that it SOOO much better to do all the windows you think you will ever have a need for solar screens for now. - Now, because if you solar screen all your windows now, you will get to take advantage of our quantity discounts.


The other thing is that people will say that they want to try the solar screens on a few windows to see if they work. They work, yes, they definitely work, so get them now and just be done with it :)  It’s this that happens so often, that people say they want to try a side to see if they work, then we hear back from them saying they worked so well, we now want to get the rest of the windows done.


Also, consistency and aesthetics play a huge factor.  You want your property to look good right ?   And then there's the privacy factor.  The privacy factor is HUGE, and it's something you know nothing about until you experience it with the solar screens.  People call us back often saying the same thing, "we don't need solar screens on these windows for shade, but we LOVE the daytime privacy we get out of them".  The thing is this, the solar screens through us just don't cost all that much, our pricing is so low, why not just do all the windows, save by taking advantage of the quantity discounts and be done with it :)


Learn more about our Austin TX Solar Screen Services at  JoshHobbs.com Solar Screen Services 


J P Hobbs, Inc - Sponsor(s) + Underwriter(s) 

3 comments:

Milliscent Morgan said...

Such a great post about solar shades Golden CO, so keep on posting!

Unknown said...

I wasn't sure if I wanted to install something like these on my home but your article has convinced me that they would be beneficial to have. Do you know of anywhere I can purchase solar screens in Temple, TX?

steward said...

Thanks for sharing information about the solar screen repair,.
solar screens san antonio